ROJAVA – Turkish fascist state attacks against Rojava revolution continue. While the Turkish fascist leader announces that he will launch a full-scale invasion of the territory, unmanned aircraft, warplanes and artillery continue to damage social infrastructures around the region such as hospitals, oil stations, electrical networks and etc.
From the attacks reported on the 22nd of November, there were 2 martyrs announced and at least 3 people injured.
On the 23rd of November, the SDF announced that 116 villages and towns were attacked and 2 of their fighters and a member of the Asayish were martyred. Also, along with 2 soldiers of the Damascus government, dozens of civilians were also injured.
The results of these attacks so far: 5 Kurdish fighters were martyred in Afrin. While 6 YPG fighters were martyred in the regions east of the Euphrates, 15 civilians were martyred (11 in Derik, 2 in Til Temir and 2 in Mekmen). In addition, homes, hospitals, schools and social service institutions, such as fuel stations and granaries, were also damaged.
Reported attacks across the AANES region Today (23) only:
- The Turkish occupation army bombed the village of Um El Xêr, in the west of Til Temir district, with howitzers.
- As a result of the bombing of Minnix airport in Shehba region by the invading Turkish state, 2 Syrian regime soldiers lost their lives and 2 were injured.
- The Turkish occupation army bombed the village of Tıl Tewîl in the west of Til Temir district.
- Civilian settlements in Til Rifat city center were heavily bombed by the invading Turkish state and its mercenaries.
- Zirgan/Abu Rasên town centre; Şêx Elî and Qibûr El- Xercına villages of Til Temir were bombed by the occupier turkish state.
- The village of Xanê in the eastern countryside of Kobani was bombarded with heavy weapons by the invading Turkish state.
- Turkish occupation UCAV bombed the vicinity of Odeh oil fiel.
- Armed drones of the occupying Turkish state bombed the Dicle Petrol Station in the Çilaxa district.
- Two citizens were injured when the invading Turkish state bombed the oil-gas facility in the Koçerata village of Derik’s Qerecox region.
- UCAVs belonging to the invading Turkish state bombed Ewda Petrol Company in Tirbespiye and Himo town of Qamishlo.
- SDF: The Turkish occupation army targeted the area around the prison where ISIS members are held in Qamishlo.
- The region near Russian base on the Til Temir-Zirgan road was bombed by a UCAV, belonging to the invading Turkish state.
- The warplanes of the occupying Turkish state bombed the area around the center of Tirbespi district.
- A joint point of SDF and Russian forces in Til Temir was bombed by an invading Turkish state UCAV. As a result, 2 persons were martyred and 2 other injured. Before the SDF-Russian joint base in Til Temir is shot down by the invading Turkish state drone, Russian forces left the base and return again after a while.
- Turkish occupation army targeted the villages of Granada, Hasaga and Samuqa in Shehba Canton.
- The Saeeda and Zareba stations in the northern countryside of Tirbe Spiye district were bombed by warplanes of the Turkish occupation army.
- 4 workers were injured due to the barbaric Turkish attacks on Tirbespiyê.
- The Occupying TR Targets the Economic Resources of the People – The gas center in Siwêdiyê village of Derik was bombed by the invading Turkish state. The fire, which occurred as a result of the attack, continues.
- Currently, the invading Turkish state and its mercenaries bombed the M4 highway and the old camp site west of Ain Isa with grenade launchers.
- Gir Qehpik village in Girkêleg district in the eastern countryside of Qamishlo is being bombed by Turkish invasion warplanes.
- 14 citizens who were injured in the attacks of the occupying Turkish planes today were transferred to hospitals in Qamişlo, Tirbespiyê, Dêrik and Girke Legê.
- The village of Îbrahîmîyê in Zirgan was bombed by the Turkish occupation SİHA.
- The village of Koran in the eastern countryside of Kobani and the town of Yukari Shexler in the western countryside are being bombarded with heavy weapons.
- Residents of the village of Dirbêsi stoned a patrol of the Russian forces and burned one of their armoured vehicles.
- The villages of Xerez and Til Kêfe in Amûdê were bombed with heavy weapons by the invading Turkish army.
- The Turkish occupation bombed the village of Shirk in the city of Derik, Qamishlo canton.
- The Turkish occupation army bombed the villages of Gozeliyê and Um El Xêr in the west of Til Temir district with howitzers.
- Electricity was cut off in al-Jazira region over Turkish bombing.
- Turkish suicide UAV targets northern entrance to Zarghan, reports of casualties.
- Turkish occupation warplanes targeted oil field close to Ma’shuq village.
- Turkish occupation bombed the center of Kobani and 7 villages in its countryside.
- Turkish occupation bombed the center of Tel Rifaat.
- Eleqose and Maşuqê villages of Çilaxa district in the eastern countryside of Qamishlo are bombed with drones belonging to the invading Turkish state.
- The point belonging to the Syrian regime forces in the Kaniya Kurdan District in Kobani was targeted by the invading Turkish state. There are casualties.
- The oil station in the village of Al Qaws in the Çil Agha district was bombed by Turkish occupation drones.
- Turkish occupation army bombed the villages of Baylouniyeh and Ain Deqna in al-Shahba canton.
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced that the invading Turkish state has bombed houses, hospitals, schools and granaries since the night of November 19. 11 fighters and 15 civilians were martyred.
- The village of Zorava in the western countryside of Kobani is also being bombed by the invading Turkish state.
- A drone belonging to the invading Turkish state bombed the Corona Hospital in the city center of Qamishlo twice.
- The invading Turkish army bombed the village of Esediye in the Zirgan district with tanks.
- ISIS Rescue and Revival Operation – Turkish invasion warplanes bombed the Hol Camp, where thousands of ISIS mercenaries are held, for them to escape.
- The power plant in Tirbespiye was bombed by the invading Turkish state. As a result of the bombing, a fire broke out in the power plant.
- Turkish occupation bombed Maysalun neighborhood in Qamishlo
From: Nûçe Ciwan